Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TOP 20 - #14 - POND VIEW

I LOVE how we can capture the pond view on all levels of the house.  Our lot is angled to capture three different views and the pond is my favorite.  I love seeing the geese waddle and some other strange bird that looks like a stork waddle through the pond. We can capture the pond view while we are sitting in our morning room, dining and living room, in the basement morning room, my dressing room and our master bedroom.  Thank God for an angled LOT #28!!  LOVE IT!

7 comments:

  1. Nice. Just reading your post I wanna see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are some:

      http://ricknadase.blogspot.com/2012/12/grass-trees-shrubbery-and-house-number.html

      Delete
    2. YOU ARE A GENIUS, TOURQEYES! THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE PICTURES!

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely image! I wonder if that strange bird is a heron of some sort? They look like dinosaurs when flying. We've been surprised by how much we've loved looking at the birds in our new house, even though we don't have a waterfront property! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful lot nice it sounds very peaceful to watch the birds and sit by the window with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Something similar is on my list...which I will update now!

    ReplyDelete