Friday, October 2, 2015

I AM BACK!




It has been a while since my last post. Obviously, the devastation of my daughter's death with five other family members within a five month period crippled me from the day-to-day living that created a new normal in our lives.  It is great to see some bloggers staying in the game when we were building together. I want to acknowledge and thank everyone who left a message of encouragement and condolences on my blog about my daughter. Our family is still adjusting to this new normal and I appreciate your support. I enjoyed building our ROME and it was a pleasure watching and learning from other bloggers. Our family decided to move forward and we sold our ROME. Yep...we sold our ROME!!! We are currently in the process of building a Toll Brothers Home. I plan to begin blogging on that journey and hope that you will follow us as you did with the ROME. Enjoy your day and I look forward to blogging again. Please feel free to join us at our new blog site at
Www.ourlangleytwo.blogspot.com 

3 comments:

  1. What ? your building another home? Whats going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from your... and wow! It's sad that you've left the RH family. I really hope everything goes well with your new home! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

    My kids lost a cousin this week in the floods in Austin. Losing those younger than us is just so hard. My God grant you deep comfort. Looks like your granddaughter is with you, at least part of the time? That must be nice. I'm following along on your new build. We've talked about selling, too. I'm glad we aren't the only ones with a fairly new house who are considering moving on already.

    ReplyDelete