Friday, July 19, 2013

TOP 20 - #18 - Cabinet Space

Okay, here is my #18 favorite thing I LOVE about our NEW HOME:

The cabinet SPACE!!!!  We have so much space to store all of my goodies and STILL have a bunch of empty cabinets in the kitchen.  On one side of the gourmet island, I have ALL my kitchen cookbooks stored out of site and within reach instead of keeping them on the bookshelf in the library.  I also I have plenty of cabinet space on the Wet Bar too!  It is an awesome feeling to have my things organized in the appropriate storage location.  

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the things I love as well. What I don't love is that my kids keep hiding inside my cabinets because they all fit inside even the 7 year old! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel because my grandchildren love playing hide and seek! The oldest is sevent years old too! They amuse me!

      Delete
  2. That's a great idea to put your cookbooks in the island! I may steal your idea! ;-)

    ReplyDelete