Monday, November 18, 2013

I am HOME! - UPDATE!!

******UPDATE:
As I mentioned, I was released from the hospital after having a stroke in my right eye which resulted in the lost of vision in that eye.  They claim my eye sight will never return because the optic nerve was damaged beyond repair.  I have and had an awesome team of doctors to work on discovering how someone so young as myself could end up with a stroke in her eye.  After 30 plus tests, they discovered I had Lupus last week.  Both of these discoveries are major ruptures in my life and I am doing what I can to adjust, however; it's very difficult to say the least.  In the meantime, please feel free to share any information with me at proctorhousehold@gmail.com and please keep me in your prayers for a miracle***** THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING IN ON ME!

After a week loooonnnnggg stay in the hospital, I am back home and getting used to this new style of living.  I am looking forward to the unfinished projects and blogging.  I am grateful and blessed to be here.  It was a close call.  And I mean, a very close call.  I am so grateful to be alive.  Keep me in your prayers for complete restoration in my right eye (lost my vision) and for peace and a stress free life. I thank GOD for keeping me here to finish my purpose in this life time.  I am counting my blessings.  Thank you blog family for your prayers.







24 comments:

  1. Nadase I hope you are ok.. what would we do without you in our blog family? Please take care and I hope you recover quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am adjusting slowly! It is very awkward working with one eye. :-(

      Delete
  2. Yes, I will pray for you..............wow, reading your post has left me at a lost for words...may God continue to keep and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Nicole! Calling all my prayer warriors!

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking of you today and then I read that you've been sick. Man, I'm glad you're better. Praying for continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers… Hope you have a speedy recovery…

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God continue to bless you and I pray for healing. May God go before you to guide you and walk beside you to empower you. God is good indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you we are praying for a speedy recovery! Please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nadase I will pray for a speedy and complete recovery for you. I am glad you are home and back to blogging already! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're ok! Speedy and full recovery to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I was just thinking about you the other day. I pray for your continued healing and am glad to hear that you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh No! I am so sorry to hear this. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. I am praying for your speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh. Nadase, What happened? I am praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait, how did I miss this? what happened? I'm behind, gonna go see if I can figure out what's going on
    Glad you are Ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a speedy recovery Nadase. So sorry to hear you lost your vision in one eye but God is good ! You are alive and well, will keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just checking in with you....I hope all is well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nadase, please let us know howou are doing. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am praying you your FULL recovery! I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. God has kept you and that is a blessing! I am medical student and I know first hand that medical miracles that doctors think are impossible DO happen, so keep your faith strong!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nadase, I can only imagine how difficult this lifestyle adjustment must be. Please know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. May God continues to bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nadase, I believe in the power of God, the doctors said the vision on your right eye will never return but God says it will return. You will see again with both eyes in Jesus' name!!! My dear this is obviously a difficult time for you and your family, don't despair it shall be well. Just keep praying to the good Lord and all will be fine, you'll give that testimony, I strongly believe so. You are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the update. I am praying for you to recover FULLY. Look forward to reading your blog posts in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nadase, so sorry to hear about your illness. I am so late as I haven't followed my blog in so long. I'm sure you've found the Lupus foundation by now? If not please let me know. I have a very good friend who does major work with them. Fear not!! Peace and blessings and prayers for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete