Sunday, June 24, 2012

That was...This is NOW!

During my daily drive by, I took a picture of the empty cul-da-sac a few months ago...check out the changes in the community below:
That was..... February 2012

This is NOW... June 2012
Different view showing the Oberlin, not the best shot, but it works.


Milan, Almost Done

Milan, Not quite Done!

Me parked across from the Victoria Falls!
View of the main four lots in the cul-da-sac. We will be the only Rome in the cul-da-sac--YAY!!

Oberlin owner parked on curb of new home!


Our cul-da-sac is looking pretty good.  Straight ahead in photo are two Milan's, in the middle Lot #31, not sure yet, need to check with SR.  To the right is the Victoria Falls.  The folks in the Oberlin have moved in and are already enjoy parking their cars along the side of the cul-da-sac; so I decided to join them. lol  Did I mention I love the extra parking we have?!!    
Evensong Trail next to Lot #27, Oberlin!  First homeowners to move into the cul-da-sac!


Partial view of our empty Lot, :-(  Coming SOON, fingers crossed!

The Chapel at Fairwood, South Side

5 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I love before and after pictures. Your neighborhood is coming along quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria! I can't wait to get pictures of the house being built between the gap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new follower, new blogger, new home builder...I'm a newbie:) What a great looking development! So much space in between the houses - ours are situated much closer together, but I think our cul-de-sac is a little smaller, too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emrose! Welcome Welcome Welcome to RH Blog Land!! Thank you for the compliment! I do like the way the space the house out in the cul-da-sac because it will house five homes and than the others start to trickle down the street. I also am in love with the no houses across from us to lend for extra parking. I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I updated the layout to my page, so you should be able to follow it now. We may have seen you one Sunday when whe were driving by our lot. If you remember a Suburban with my wife, me and some kids in the back, that was us.

    http://our-bowie-rome.blogspot.com/2012/07/framing-work-has-begun.html

    ReplyDelete