Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ran Into Ralph


In my last post, I showed a picture of an Armoire from Arhaus named, Ameila as a future purchase that I absolutely adore.  I have always wanted an Armoire and she appeared to be the perfect fit.  However, the more and more I thought about it, the less enchanted I became with pairing Amelia up with the Barrister King Bed and other furnishings.  My vision for our Master Bedroom is a vintage eclectic, elegant, romantic atmosphere.  The key is to create an atmosphere that blends both feminine and masculine characteristics into the room.  My color palette for the room is cream, chocolate, distressed blues, and distressed grays plus a pop of color that I have not chosen just yet.  I want my spouse to feel connected to the room and if it's too feminine it will not work for obvious reasons.  It's our sacred sanctuary!  No electronics are allowed in this room.  None!  It's ssspppeeecial!  I am glad we did not purchase Ameila, because I ran into Ralph yesterday.  Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment