Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 26 & 27 They Do Work on Sunday!! (Saturday & Sunday)

Well, well, well.... the guys worked on both Saturday & Sunday this weekend to make up for the set back from Hurricane Sandy's visit.  The HVAC and left over window framing was installed.


Monday we are expecting sunny blue skies, plumbing installation and framing punch out list to be completed.  Wednesday we meet with our PM for the electrical wiring meeting that we could not complete during our pre-construction meeting with the expectation that wiring begins on Thursday.  

We will be going over all the additional electrical wiring options and placements for each!  I am expecting another long meeting.  I am totally excited about the electrical options!!  Whoo hoo!!  It's electric!!!

The garage is empty of all the HVAC stuff!
Our basement double patio door finally came in and should be part of the framing punch out list for tomorrow!
oh la oh la yeah!!!
boogie boogie woogie!!


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh - love how it's coming together and that they're doing extra on weekend to keep on schedule for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that awesome! It makes all the difference in the world to see the build moving forward! Thank you Cherie and David!

      Delete
  2. Your house looks so lovely! I also wanted to pass on a bit of information I recently learned on the ROME. I am building a ROME in Virginia and just found out that there is no outlet in the laundry room. Don't know where I will plug in my iron now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie, thank you for visiting our blog! I would love to check out your blog, how can I access your blog? When did you build your Rome? Thank you for the tip--I had done quite a bit of research and noticed that the laundry room only had outlets to accommodate the sump pump and battery so during our selection phase I had an additional outlet placed in the basement laundry room for the very same reason. :-)

      Delete