Thursday, November 8, 2012

I am so WIRED!! (Thursday)

Literally and figuratively, I am so wired!!!! 

We met with both PMs today to cover all of our 65 wiring selections!!  This was another looooonnnnng meeting!  We met for approximately 3 1/2 - 4 hours.  

LOL  We look wired, too!!
So not only am I wired with excitement--I am tired and cold!!  We had to take a 30 minute break so I could warm up in the truck.  The best part about all of this:  Our house should be WIRED UP by tomorrow!  They had a bunch of workers onsite to complete the wiring, so I would not be surprised if they do finish today.  They tend to work beyond their regular shifts until the work is complete.  However, since it is a lot of wiring it may take an additional day which is what our PM told us at our pre construction meeting.  Today is class, so I won't be able to stop by to see if they will be finished this evening.  However, I am sure when I show up for my daily drive by tomorrow morning the work will be complete!  YAY!

10 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! They obviously do things in different orders in our respective neighborhoods...we had some things before you, and you had some things before us. We'll probably finish at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pic is too funny!!!! You guys are weird....oops...i mean wired...LOL..couldnt resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 65 selections??? You're going to have to break them down for me! Where did you choose 65 different wires to go? Wow, that was a long meeting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, the selections are your typical wiring options, I just placed them in non traditional locations. Recess, Sconces, Eyeballs, 110 outlets, dedicated outlets, ceiling fan rough ins, pendant lightening, etc.

      Delete
  4. Hilarious photo! That needs to get framed and put up in your home...Maybe next to your electrical box. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny Catherine, don't give me any ideas because I will be tempted to implement. LOL

      Delete