|Isn't she lovely!|
The door handles go perfectly with the other kitchen appliances!
There are several fun APPS installed that are user friendly! Calendar, Pandora, Weather, Twitter, Photo Album, Memos, Recipe/Cookbook App and a host of others
1. I have always wanted a larger fridge to manage food temperature for the variety of foods I store.
2. In choosing a larger refrigerator the french door was most attractive to me and for some reason the side by side fridge never struck my fancy.
3. When I discovered the Samsung with Apps, I was struck by the technology since I love gadgets and the unlimited possibilities of fun that both my husband and I get to have with the Apps application.
4. The Samsung comes with the extra Flex Drawer giving us four doors instead of three. I also love that our grandchildren will have easy access to the snacks stored in the Flex Drawer that Grandma keeps on hand for them when they visit.
5. The Samsung has the gray sides instead of the black which would not interrupt the interior design in the kitchen.
6. The Samsung's 28 cubic feet was just the right amount of storage space because my husband and I will be the daily consumers.
7. The Samsung's door handles are very very close in design to our other appliances which doesn't give it that choppy look and feel.
8. We did fall in love with the LG 31 cubic feet especially with the two way door which was fabulous; however, we had to deduce to what would work and what wouldn't work and the LGs structure and design conflicted with our other appliances.
9. The Samsung's stainless steel match the other appliances perfectly; again, keeping with the uniformity in the interior design.
10. We have a fabulous family member who will hook the refrigerator's wifi system up correctly to avoid the issues some people have mentioned with the wifi. He is a manic geek with an IT degree and IT business which gives us great confidence with the hook up structure.
11. The Samsung was on sale at the time of purchase and we got an excellent deal including several hundred dollars in rewards for a future purchase. We have the best buy rewards that gives you a percentage of your dollars back from all your purchases which is sweet!!
12. There are a host of other benefits and features that you can find on a fellow bloggers post Maria at http://ryanhomesjourney.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-refrigerator-to-be.html who picked the same fridge. She provided those details for your reading pleasure. Check it out!
13. Lastly, Best Buy was willing to delay delivery of our refrigerator without additional fees.
AND, the refrigerator is just adorable and I can't wait to use it.