Saturday, December 22, 2012

FOR HENRY & ELISE - VICTORIA FALLS

I promised Henry and Elise that I would check out the neighborhood to see if I could find their Victoria Falls elevation that they are building.  Unfortunately, the Victoria Falls is not a part of our series for our community; yet, if someone requests the home RH will build it for them.  This home is directly next door to our Rome.  It is a Victoria Falls, Elevation D.   I love what they have done to the exterior.  They chose to combine the home with stone and brick which took several weeks to get approved through the county.  I know Henry and Elise are looking for a brick home with their elevation but I could not find their elevation after driving through our community.  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for looking for us! We are starting to think we are going to be the only ones with Elevation A in brick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: If anyone out there has ever seen a Victoria Falls Elevation A in brick please let us know!!

      Delete
    2. Elise, that is correct! You can see a picture of the Elevation A on the blog called "Home Sweet Victoria Falls" blog. You can easily find them by going to the tab on Amanda's blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Elise,
    We followed home sweet Victoria falls and they have pics of elevation A...but with siding, not brick.You can find them through our blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger and Donna, I saw it there too!! Thanks for sharing!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting this Victoria Falls Elevation D picture. I found those difficult to find. I really like what they did with the stone and brick combination, bottom and center. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in MD too and love the courtlandgate gate but it doesn't look like its offered in my favorite two communities, canter creek and oak creek. Did I read correctly that they will build it if we ask?

    ReplyDelete