Friday, December 7, 2012

LOCK IT!!!!



Guess WHAT?  
We locked in our interest rate at 3.25%!
YAY!
What can I say, GOD is GOOD all the time!!!!


******************
** I am not a DC native; however, my husband is a Washingtonian, but this was the only song I could find to celebrate the theme of locking in our rate, so for all you Washingtonians out there you can understand the excitement through this song the most since you were dancing off it while growing up in the District of Columbia :-) 
PS. I must keep using the videos for my blog until I can figure out how to create more storage space.  Don't have the time dedicate to resolving this issue until after final exams.
 I must remained focused on studying
*****************************

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Our LO said we should be able to lock by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss DC! Congrats on a great rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! One less thing for you do deal with is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the rate! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww man! I locked today at 3.5% (it is still good, but not as good as your 3.25%!)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! One more item to check off of your list. I'm enjoying the video. Being a DMV girl, I'm a big fan of go-go music. Gotta love Rare Essence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I think we will be locking sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great rate! Hopefully they stay that low for the next couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just locked our's at the same rate about 2 weeks ago...great!! Looks like you're getting very close! We move in just 2 WEEKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave and Venora, congratulations to the both of you! I wish I was in your shoes! You are blessed!!!

      Delete
  10. great rate!
    3.25% with closing cost or 3.25% with NO closing cost?
    you are two weeks ahead from us so.. our most informative input!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! I want that rate TOO.. last GFE was 3.35%, I think there's a little more wiggle room.

    ReplyDelete