Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 8 - More Plumbing Etc

Look what they did to our YARD!  

When I drove up to our LOT #28 this is what I found!  The plumbers got to WORK yesterday and these are the results!  They installed the plumbing and it is an amazing sight!  It should be inspected either later today or first thing tomorrow once they fill in the gravel. 

This is the culprit--he tore it UP!

Excellent WORK!


Now the yellow and orange markers make sense to me!
I knew we had some visitors that marked out our yard and this is the reason WHY! 

These pipes are running towards the curb.



Another view and a very deep hole to climb into too!  I love the color palette here:  yellow, orange, red, black light blue etc. 

They lost one of our elbows--not cool....we must keep this relationship solid!

Looking towards the front of the house!

You can see the connection to the front of house!

They intend to take all of this dirt and some more dirt and fill the empty basement space and the front porch with it and get some more dirt to back fill the LOT!













5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love catching these guys in action--the moments are so precious!

      Delete
  2. That's pretty cool to see how all of the plumbing is run from the street into the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!! When BGE came out to mark the lot I was curious as to why--now that the plumbing in installed it makes so much sense and I now have a visual aide of the placement and pictures in case we ever have any concerns.

      Delete
  3. That's a LOT of dirt!! It is exciting to see the inner workings of your new home. It'll actually help a lot once you're in....you'll feel more "connected" to the house...and not just an occupant!

    ReplyDelete